International Educators Camp
- Accommodation and food: 0.00 Indonesian Rupiah
- Transportation: 0.00 Indonesian Rupiah
- Activities: 0.00 Indonesian Rupiah
- Hosting organisation support: 4500000 Indonesian Rupiah
Description: International educators camp (IEC) is an international work camp where educators all over the nations are gathering to share their ideas, experience, and solution on education challenges. An event to connect them and to be inspired and inspire each other through volunteering activity. It is adopted from the International workcamp which conducted by International Voluntary Service, where the volunteers are gathered together within 10-14 days to deliver voluntary work to contribute to the local community. Sekolah Alam Indonesia Cipedak (www.sekolahalamindonesia.org) collaborates with GREAT Indonesia to organize IEC which focuses on children, Education, and environment which will empower participants/volunteer experience & skill on education.
Type of Work: 1. Focus group discussion on education challenges, sharing experience and knowledge on education at home country
- Capacity building-meet the expert
- School visit
- Education gallery, organize exhibitions on endanger animals conservation and environment education. Participants need to bring material such as pictures, poster, postcard, video etc for exhibitions
- Kids Expedition (bit.ly/SAI_kindexpedition)
- Conservation experience learning
- Forest restoration
- Community development
Study Theme: Non formal learing methods for educators.
Accommodation: Volunteer will stay with Host family, you need to bring sleeping bag. Food provided and self cooking.
Language: Bahasa Indonesia and English
Requirements: 1. Woman and/or man with a minimum of 20 years old
- Able to join activities from beginning until finish
- Able to speak English actively
- Interest in working and interaction with children, education, conservation, and environment activities
- Highly motivated, open mind and enthusiastic
- Respect local value and culture especially Moslem culture
- Dress code: casual politely, outdoor
Approximate Location: Jakarta and Waykambas National park
Notes: Nearest terminal : Soekarno Hatta International airport, IATA Code CGK Leasure City life of Jakarta and National park of Way Kambas.