Carnival of Oruro: intangible heritage of humanity
Description: From Cochabamba we organize cultural and educational activities before the Oruro Carnival. Later we participate in the Carnival of Oruro in the "ANATA ANDINO" which is the dance of the indigenous communities of gratitude to the Pachamama or Mother Earth. In Bolivia the Carnival is associated by indigenous influence to the festival of the harvest by the fruits received by the Pachamama. It is in this context that we organize Alternative, Cultural and Educational Tours in Cochabamba as well as in Oruro so that the Volunteer understands and shares with the local culture.
Type of Work: - Assist in the organization of the days of Art, Culture and Tourism alternative community .
- Promotion and dissemination of cultural events.
- Promotion of Cultural and alternative tourist areas of Cochabamba and Oruro.
- Participation in the popular pre- Carnival party.
- Logistical support to Cultural events.
- Participation of traditional Tours Alternative Community for areas near Cochabamba to enjoy nature and interact with the local population.
- Tours the Carnival of Oruro ( world heritage site ) and other locations .
Accommodation: Volunteers will be accommodated in the Cultural Center " La Tinkuna " city of Cochabamba has a youth hostel in the city of Oruro.
Language: Spanish, english
Approximate Location: Volunteers will be accommodated in the Cultural Center " La Tinkuna " city of Cochabamba has a youth hostel in the city of Oruro.