Carnival of Cochabamba
Description: At the end of February and early March for carnival and summer vacation, the city of Cochabamba and its suburbs have a lot of socio-cultural activity. For this reason the Red Tinku organizes meetings and cultural events and visits to places and alternative spaces . For the summer holidays in February 2018 we organize Days of Art and Popular Culture and community tourism alternative to consolidate new alternative spaces looking interculturality and interaction with the local population.
Type of Work: - Promotion and dissemination of cultural events.
- Promotion of Cultural and alternative tourist areas of Cochabamba.
- Participation in the popular Carnival party “ Corso de corsos”
- Logistical support to Cultural events.
- Participation of traditional Tours Alternative Community for areas near Cochabamba to enjoy nature and interact with the local population.
- Tours the Carnival of Valle the Cochabamba.
Accommodation: Volunteers will be accommodated in the Cultural Center " La Tinkuna " city of Cochabamba.
Language: Spanish, english
Approximate Location: Cochabamba.