Vadarahatti community life
- Accommodation and food: 0.00 Euro
- Transportation: 0.00 Euro
- Activities: 0.00 Euro
- Hosting organisation support: 120 Euro
Description: Vadarahatti: is a Small Village Nestled in the outskirts of Tumakur District which consist of 150 Houses with forest and a beautiful lake and a nearby Mountain for trekking.
Type of Work: Afforestation: Planting of Trees around the Lake Bund. Health Check-up Camp: Assisting Health Check-up for Women and Children. Street Play: Awareness Program for youth Empowerment.
Accommodation: The accommodation is arranged in a Building Consists of 3 Floors with 3 Separate Toilets Participants need to carry their own Sleeping Bags.
Requirements: Mosquito net, pillow case and sleeping bag needed Working shoes, gloves, working dress, pullovers, music instruments, good humor. The accommodation will be in the building itself with separated space for male and female . You will sleep on the mattress on the floor. Pls. bring your own sleeping bag.Volunteers should also share in washing and keeping the place clean.
Approximate Location: Camp Site: Vadarahatti, Madhugiri TK, Tumkur District, Karnataka.
The campsite is located around 100 Km From Bangalore city Via Devanahalli Airport Road. 30 Km From Gowribidanur Railway Station. International airport - Kempegowda International airport ( Bangalore City)
Notes: 1. You are expected to be an active member of the group and contribute to work, housekeeping and free time activities.
- You are expected to work 5 hours per day five days a week on a voluntary basis.
- Your independence will be respected during the camp but the camp leader has the ultimate responsibility for your safety during the workcamp and they have to sort out the problems if you get lost or injured. If you want to do an activity independently of the group you must discuss it with the camp leaders and they must be fully aware of your plans.
- You should not spend the night away from the camp nor host other people at the work camp.
- Any kind of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden.